Passive-Line PLUS windows are characterised by a high thermal insulating power at a good price. With a pane with argon Ug = 0.5 W/m2K, the reference window achieves a heat transfer coefficient Uw of 0.7 W/m2K.
The innovativeness of this product consists of applying polyurethane foam and styrofoam blocks in profile chambers. Modern unconventionality also lies in the insert, made of PES tape, which insulates glass units. It is just an ideal solution for energy-efficient and passive houses.
Advantages of this product:
- Energy efficiency — a significant reduction of heating costs
- a decisively higher thermal insulating power,
- a better acoustic insulation ensured by a triple set of gaskets
Windows addressed to customers looking for excellent energy-saving performance apart from exceptional sealing characteristics. The Passiv-line Plus system is a combination of a perfect barrier eliminating heat loss with enhanced sound absorption factors. The system has been awarded an MTP 2015 gold medal and many other awards. What is more, it is a product that significantly stands out on the market with its great price to performance relationship. Technologies used to produce this window will satisfy every customer who values a combination of modern technology with a classic line. The product is intended for passive and energy-efficient houses.
- 85 mm construction depth
- 6-chamber profile
- Possibility to use glass packages up to 48mm wide
- thermal insulation coefficient of profiles: Uf = 0.9 W/m²K
- an internal sealing system with three gaskets
- a higher window stability thanks to the stiffening properties of panes
- a better thermal insulating power compared to traditional solutions
Ug=0, 5W/m²K; g=50%; Lt=70%
- handle at mid-height
- Anti-pry latches/ 1 sash - up to 4
- all rollers in casements: KoPiBo mushroom, rotating and self-adjusting
- RU casement fitted with a finger lift in the bottom corner, integrated with an incorrect handle position lock
- RU casements: microventilation
- anti-draught deadbolt in the U function in the RU casement
- the RU casement fitted with air latches supported while switching from partial opening to closed position
- the bottom fitting groove filled with packing