Passiv-line S windows - a multifunctional window for the 21st century. The window is intended for use in residential and public buildings, where it is required to achieve above-average results in terms of reducing heat energy consumption, reducing CO2 emissions with a simultaneous and high level of rooms protection against noise, and the highest level of property protection achievable for PVC-U structures. An outstanding level of such features as heat transfer, air permeability, acoustic insulation and burglary resistance, combined with the highest achievable levels of durability and mechanical strength, make Passiv-line S windows unlimitedly applicable in urban areas, located in any climate zone and any wind load zone, regardless of the terrain category.
The special features of Passiv-line S windows are as follows:
- Heat transfer for the reference window Uw = 0,78 W/(m2*K)
- Acoustic insulation for the reference window Rw = 45(-2;-5) dB ; RA1 43 dB ; RA2 40 dB
- Burglary resistance for the reference window: class RC2(optional)
- Estimated reduction of CO2 emissions for the reference window in a coal-heated building – 70,3 kg/m2
- Estimated reduction of CO2 emissions for the reference window in a building heated with natural gas - 56,6 kg/m2
- Mechanical resistance of racking - class 4 - (weight of the glazed leaf opened to the angle of 90° + 800 N)
Advantages of the Passiv-line S product:
- greater stability of windows thanks to the stiffening interaction of the glass;
- better protection against burglary - no possibility to push the glass out of the sash, thanks to the perimeter gap with glue and thanks to the anti-burglary glass in P4 class and the safety fittings package;
- better acoustic insulation thanks to the glued glass pane and diversified construction of the special glass package and a triple set of gaskets;
- energy-saving - energy-modified window profiles - a significant reduction in heating costs;
- significantly better thermal insulation;
- significantly better thermal insulation;; (option to order)
- such a solution relates directly to the EU recommendations to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to the atmosphere (this window directly contributes to reducing thermal energy consumption).
The product innovation is based on a technical solution involving the use of a special glazing package with glued-in glass with a warm frame with improved acoustic insulation properties and Ug=0.6 (W/m2K) and energy-modified window profiles (some chambers filled with polyurethane foam) with three gaskets and RC2 hardware. Introduced to the AdamS Company's range in January 2017, Passiv-Line S windows have a revolutionary sound insulation coefficient for a reference window ≥ Rw 45), while the thermal insulation coefficient of 0.78 W/(m2*K more than meets the technical requirements for Uw, which will come into force in 2021.