thermal insulating power 60% higher compared to traditional solutions,
a higher window stability thanks to the stiffening properties of panes,
a higher burglar resistance (impossibility of pushing the bonded pane out of its casement),
a perfect solution for energy-efficient and passive houses.
- a revolutionary heat transfer coefficient Uw for the reference window of 0.5 (W/m²K),
- quadruple glazing units, filled with krypton, Ug=0,3 (W/m2K), are applied,
- profiles, instead of reinforcements, have thermoplastic inserts enriched with glass fibre (Ultradur High Speed by BASF); chambers are filled with polyurethane foam.
- embedding depth: 85mm,
- a triple set of gaskets improves thermal properties and acoustic insulation,
- profiles, instead of reinforcements, have thermoplastic inserts enriched with glass fibre (Ultradur High Speed by BASF); chambers are filled with polyurethane foam,
- available in different colours of wood-like veneers,
- white profiles have grey gaskets, veneered ones have black gaskets.
- bonded inside,
- energy-efficient triple-pane system, Ug =0,3W/m2K,
- warm edges to significantly reduce condensation.
- safe fittings to protect casements from being broken down by an intruder,
- handle locks to protect casements from being manipulated (position),
- casement lifts for easy closing,
- microventilation – windows can be trickle ventilated on chilly days without leaving the interiors excessively cold.
- under-sill trims with a polyethylene foam band to prevent wind gust between the window and the sill (the window/sill joint doesn't need siliconisation),
- packing in the bottom part of the frame to prevent dirt accumulation.
- the so-called “hot installation” is recommended.